Texas Education Agency
2012-2013 School Report Card
Federal Report Cards for the state, the district, and each of the district's campuses are now available. Follow the link below:
Information on these report cards includes:
- Student Achievement by Proficiency Level
- Student Achievement and State Academic Annual measurable Objects (AMO's)
- Priority and Focus Schools
- Teacher Quality Data
- Graduates Enrolled in Texas Institution of Higher Education
- Statewide National Assessment of Educational Progress.
If you have difficulty accessing the information from the website, hard copies of the reports are available at the district or campus office. If you have any questions about the information, please contact Mr. Mario Alvarado or Mrs. Anna Garcia at (956) 481-3110.